Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Class Invite Please Read Copy and Share

Well this is It!
I (Melissa Fossat) am starting a Healthy Eating/Cooking Club.
Guess what? You are invited!!!
I have had this on my mind for many many years. I love healthy eating and cooking. I love to be self-reliant and know that all of us have things to share.
Amberlyn Wood
Soooo
I am thinking that we will do this club twice a month. Come when you can.
Here are some of the topics:
Whole Wheat Bread with other grains mixed in.
Granola
Hot Breakfast Cereals
Stevia/Agave
Raw Fudge
Sprouting
Healthy cookies and muffins
Freezing
Cooking with grains like Quinoa, Kamut, Spelt, Oats, Amaranth, Millet, Teff
Smoothies. Green and Fruit
Protein Powders
Homemade Pita Pockets
Homemade Tortillas, chips
Hummus
Vegetables
Healthy Homemade Dressings
Chia Seeds/ Flax seeds/ Flax oil
Coconut Oil
Making Own Nut Butters
Canning/Freezing
Carob/dark chocolate
Seeds: Sesame, sunflower etc
Vegie burgers/Bean burgers
Homemade Granola bars/Protein Bars
Wraps/Grilled Sandwiches/Pizza
Herbs
Cooking with nuts
Gluten free food
And many more…………
 
This is how it will go. I am thinking this as a coop/club where we help each other to find good deals, buy in bulk, share with each other great ideas and foods. But it doesn’t have to stop there….kid ideas, stress relievers, good books or articles, sewing projects, etc.
It will be around lunch time. If you are bringing little children please bring a little lunch for them. Some of the food is expensive and will be gone in a second with hungry childrenJ
We will have a potluck every time…..if you bring something to share. If you don’t then it will be a what ever is being demonstrated. Please keep in mind that whatever you bring needs to be “healthy”. That can also be a cake or cookie that you have made a little healthier. If you don’t have time, just bring some carrots or grapes etc.
Please bring $1.00 each time to cover plates and food. Hopefully that is a good price for “lunch with friends”.
Time: It will be 1 ½ hours-2 hours prompt. We all need to get on to our Laundry…Right!
has agreed to be my right hand women so expect the most delicious flavors and ideas from her, she is so talented.
Anyone is invited
Also: I am going to hold this at my home most times so just know I don’t live in a MuseumJ
Remember:
-Bring lunch for little ones
-$1.00
-Something to share food or information. (opt)
-Help me to end promptly
. Just Give them the details or a copy of this invite.
I would love a R.S.V.P.
Call 801-794-0386
Text 801-400-2008
Email
With love, Melissa Fossat
And Amberlyn Wood
Date/Time________________
If you can’t come this time but want to be included please email me
mfossat@sfcn.org

No comments:

Post a Comment